More and more often we turn to natural oils when we want to improve the appearance of our hair, skin and nails, don’t we? Some people prefer exotic products, whereas others go for tried and tested solutions. Still, if you want to achieve success in hair care, you have to face a hard choice: Which natural oil suits your needs better? Today, we’re helping you out by explaining why castor oil is proven more effective in hair, skin and fingernail care than apricot oil.
Why is castor oil better than apricot oil?
Although castor oil and apricot oil share plenty of mutual properties, there is one fundamental difference between them. The former is a proven product that displays hair (including lashes and brows) grow boosting properties. Also, it’s recognized as one of the most popular and well-known oils used to serve the very purpose. What’s more, castor oil has cleansing effect. Therefore, it can be used to remove makeup and free skin from blackheads, excess of sebum and other oily impurities.
Who will benefit from using castor oil most?
Castor oil is recommended mainly to people who want to grow longer and thicker hair, brows and eyelashes. This product serves well to take care of brittle and splitting nails too. With the aid of castor oil, you will succeed in making your face skin perfectly clean.
How does castor oil work?
Castor oil positively influences the state of hair, skin and fingernails. Its beneficial action depends on:
- stimulating hair, lashes and brows to grow
- nourishing and strengthening hair bulbs
- cleansing face skin
- combating bacteria and fungi that are proven harmful to hair and skin
- regenerating and reinforcing fingernails
- hydrating and locking water in hair and epidermis
- smoothing out and making hair and skin softer
- shielding skin against damages
- darkening colour of hair, lashes and brows
Which castor oil is said to be the best for hair, skin and nails?
Natural oil that is found the most suitable for hair, skin and nail care is Nanoil Castor Oil. Why? Nanoil is a certified product, fully organic, cold-pressed and unrefined. This means that it’s entirely made of ricinus communis beans that were neither purified nor exposed to high temperature. Thanks to this, Nanoil Castor Oil is rich in fatty acids, vitamins and minerals that positively influence hair, skin and nails.
How to apply Nanoil Castor Oil?
Nanoil Castor Oil can be applied to hair, eyelashes, eyebrows, fingernails and face. This beauty oil can be used for a long-term treatment or introduced into daily beauty routine.
- When it comes to hair care, Nanoil Castor Oil can be applied in two ways. The first one depends on rubbing the oil into scalp, whereas the second method focuses on rubbing the oil into hair ends. Thanks to this your skin will be better supplied with blood and oxygen; also hair bulbs will get stronger and nourished. As a result, you will prevent hair loss and premature baldness. Nanoil Castor Oil counteracts split ends too.
- Moreover, Nanoil Castor Oil takes care of eyebrows and eyelashes. When applied systematically, it stimulates their growth, leaves the hair stronger, more lustrous and elastic. The color of lashes and brows gets more intensive.
- When it comes to fingernails, Nanoil Castor Oil helps them get stronger, glossy and protected from damages. All you have to do is to rub the oil into nail plate and skin or add the oil into a hand bath.
- Anther positive feature of Nanoil Castor Oil is its ability to remove makeup. To receive better results, it’s suggested washing face with warm water after treating the skin with castor oil.
Nanoil Castor Oil: Extra Info
COMPOSITION: Nanoil Castor Oil equals oil extracted from ricinus communis beans which contain an organic fatty acid, minerals and vitamins (E and A).
PROPER STORING: Nanoil Castor Oil has to be kept in a tightly closed original packing and left in a dry, dark and cool place.
PRICE: Nanoil Castor Oil – when taking into consideration its effectiveness, composition and quality – isn’t an expensive product. It’s price is reasonable which is why many people can afford it and make use of its benefits.
CAPACITY: One bottle of Nanoil Castor Oil has 50 ml. This amount is sufficient if you want to undergo a hair and nail treatment.
WHERE TO BUY: Nanoil Castor Oil is available on its official web page. Click HERE to visit the store.